*virtual viewings available - Call branch for details*
This fantastic three bedroom detached bungalow sits on a stunning, well-maintained plot which extends to 2 acres (stms). The property itself has two spacious reception rooms, a garage which is accessed internally, large car port and workshop.
The Croft is a substantial three bedroom detached bungalow sitting on a fantastic plot approaching 2 acres (stms), with spacious reception rooms, spacious kitchen with utility room and two cloakrooms with a family bathroom and a single garage. There is also a large workshop that has stud walling with cloakroom facilities and equally spacious car port, providing plenty of space for storage and parking. The plot is not overlooked from any neighbours and is screened by a perimeter hedge making the plot extremely private, with large lawned area, mature trees and a paved sun terrace perfect for outdoor entertaining, accessed via French doors leading out from the sitting room. To fully appreciate the size and scale of the plot, viewings are highly advised.
Window and door to front, carpeted flooring. Glazed door and internal window into entrance hall.
Carpeted flooring, radiator, built-in storage cupboard and airing cupboard. Doors to all rooms.
With window to front, radiator, carpeted flooring, hand wash basin and low level WC.
A spacious double-aspect sitting room with windows to the front and side, carpeted flooring and radiator. French doors lead out onto a paved sun terrace. Two radiators, fireplace with multi-fuel burner, double sliding door into:
With window to rear, carpeted flooring and radiator. Door from entrance hall.
Window to rear aspect, fitted wall and base units, space for electric range-style cooker with fitted hood over. Work surfaces with tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink/drainer, 1 ½ bowl with mixer taps over. Built-in pantry cupboard with water softener, tiled flooring and doorway to:
With window to side aspect. A useful utility room with wall and base units, tiled flooring, stainless steel sink/drainer with work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Plumbing for washing machine and plumbing for dishwasher, door way out to the rear of the property, further door leads to:
Up and over door to front, window to side aspect and door into:
With low level WC and hand wash basin.
A lovely double-aspect main bedroom with windows to front and side aspects. Carpeted flooring and radiator. Fitted wardrobes with sliding doors.
Window to side aspect, laminate flooring and radiator. Built-in wardrobe with sliding doors.
Window to front aspect, laminate flooring and built-in mirror fronted wardrobe with sliding doors.
Window to rear aspect, tiled flooring, part-tiling to walls. Suite comprising of bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle with rainfall shower, hand wash basin in vanity unit and low level WC. Heated towel rail, extractor fan and radiator.
The main workshop has an electric roller door to the front aspect with personal door. There is power, light and plumbing with a room divided by stud walling. Stainless steel sink/drainer, additional cloakroom with low level WC. To the side of the workshop is a:
¾ of the length of the workshop and is open to the front aspect, perfect for parking or storage.
The property sits on a stunning plot which approaches 2 acres (stms), which is laid to a wide sweeping lawn, well-maintained, with gravel driveway from the double gates accessed from Traice Road. The gardens contain numerous mature trees and a perimeter hedge screening the property. To the west of the property, there is a paved sun terrace which is perfect for outdoor entertaining or alfresco dining, this is accessed via the French doors leading out from the sitting room. There is also a well on the grounds which is currently fenced by the vendors but could also be a feature for any potential purchasers.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.