William H Brown are pleased to present this 2 bedroom terrace house located within the sought after area of Gorleston-on Sea
William H Brown are pleased to present this 2 bedroom terrace house located within the sought after area of Gorleston-on Sea, which boasts an attractive promenade, the property is located within walking distance to the local highstreet, transport links, schools and James Paget Hospital. The house offers spacious, light and airy rooms throughout, modern kitchen and low maintenance garden. Book now to avoid disappointment!
Lounge 11' 6" x 11' 8" ( 3.51m x 3.56m )
Laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect, fireplace
Dining Room 7' 10" x 11' 7" ( 2.39m x 3.53m )
Radiator, laminate flooring, understairs cupboard
Kitchen 12' 7" x 5' 10" ( 3.84m x 1.78m )
Window to rear aspect, tiled surround, laminate flooring, wall & base units, cookerhood, sink & drainer
Utility Room 8' 4" x 5' 3" ( 2.54m x 1.60m )
Laminate flooring, boiler, plumbing for washing machine, worktops, door leading to garden area
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 1' 4" ( 3.53m x 0.41m )
Carpet flooring, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect, fireplace, built in cupboard leading to loft
Bedrrom Two 11' 7" x 7' 10" ( 3.53m x 2.39m )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect, carpet flooring
Leading from bedroom room, double glazed rear window, bath & shower, W/C, vinyl flooring, tiled walls, radiator, vanity
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.