A beautifully presented bay fronted three bedroom terraced property situated within the sought after Phippsville area of Northampton and is in close proximity of all good amenities and Abington Park.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, cellar, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there are gardens to the front and rear with a double garage.
Obscure single glazed window to the front aspect, part obscure single glazed door to the front aspect, dog-legged staircase rising to the first floor landing, wood flooring, stripped exposed wood doors to lounge, dining room, kitchen and cellar, dado rail and radiator.
Lounge 13' 4" max x 11' 3" + bay ( 4.06m max x 3.43m + bay )
Part obscure double glazed stained glass bay window to the front aspect, coving to ceiling, ceiling rose, picture rail and wood burner with beam over and hearth.
Dining Room 10' 7" max x 10' 6" into window ( 3.23m max x 3.20m into window )
Double glazed half bay window to the rear aspect, wood flooring, coving to ceiling, picture rail, radiator, cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, surround with mantle over and tiled hearth.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.59m x 2.46m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted storage units with work surfaces over, sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, built-in fridge, gas hob and electric eye level oven, filter hood over, wood flooring, coving to ceiling, radiator and single glazed window to the rear aspect and single part glazed door into garden.
Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, storage cupboard with single glazed window, wall mounted meters and fuse box and power and light.
First Floor Landing
Dog legged staircase rising from entrance hall, loft hatch, exposed floorboards and doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 3" + bay x 9' 9" up to wardrobes ( 3.43m + bay x 2.97m up to wardrobes )
Part obscure double glazed stained glass bay window to the front aspect, a range of fitted wardrobes, cast iron fireplace with mantle over, picture rail and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 10' 1" min ( 3.45m x 3.07m min )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, exposed floorboards, built-in wardrobe, picture rail and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" max x 7' 5" ( 2.29m max x 2.26m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built-in wardrobe, exposed floorboards, picture rail and radiator.
Bathroom 8' 1" max x 7' 11" ( 2.46m max x 2.41m )
Obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect and a four piece bathroom suite comprising shower cubicle, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level WC, cupboard with shelving and housing combination boiler, part tiled, coving to ceiling and inset ceiling lights.
Part walled and wrought iron railings, wrought iron gate and block paved frontage.
Fully enclosed with walling and fencing and rear gated access, Paved patio area with steps down to additional entertainment decked area, lawned garden with well stocked borders with an array of mature shrubs, vegetable garden, paved area with timber garden shed, outside tap and lights.
Double Garage 20' 10" x 16' 5" ( 6.35m x 5.00m )
By folding wooden doors, inspection pit, courtesy door, single glazed window to the rear aspect, work bench with additional storage cupboards, power and light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.