*no onward chain* oulsnam proudly introudce this three/four double bedroom detached family home of generous proportion offerering flexible living or the opportunity to work from home. Occupying a very popular residential location for schooling, local shops and road transport links as well as a short drive into Redditch town centre. EPC: D
This three double bedroom detached family home is conveniently located for amenities, schooling and public transport. The property offers flexible accommodation ideal for family living or the potenital to work from home.
Summary of accommodation:
* Entrance porch, having access to the office which could also be the fourth bedroom and direct access into the Lounge.
* The Lounge has a feature fireplace, stairs off to first floor and decorative door leading to the Dining Room
* The Dining Room has patio doors to the generously sized Conservatory.
* The Conservatory has double doors which lead out to the rear garden;
* The Kitchen was refitted in July 2019 and comprises a range of wall mounted and base units having a wood effect work surface over. There is an integrated fridge, oven and an electric hob. There is space for a washing machine and there is a useful pantry.
* The Side Lobby gives access to the Guest Cloakroom WC, Family Room/Bedroom Four and there is a side access door to the garden.
* The original garage has been professionally converted into a well-proportioned office space but would make a good third reception room or fourth bedroom.
* To the first floor is the Landing having a feature double glazed window to the side elevation;
* There are three double bedrooms;
* The Family Bathroom is of a generous size and boasts both a bath with shower over as well as a separate shower enclosure;
* An impressive feature is the rear garden, enjoying an extremely private southerly aspect and has been landscaped to provide various areas to include several seating areas. There is gated access to the front driveway;
* To the front of the property is an ample driveway which provides off road parking for several vehicles as well as a fore garden which is laid to lawn with hedging to the side;<br /><br />