Mid-terrace house offered to the market with no forward chain. Accommodation includes a re-fitted kitchen/diner, separate lounge, two bedrooms, and upstairs bathroom. To the outside the property has a rear garden with large storage shed and low maintenance front garden.
This mid-terrace house is offered to the market with no forward chain and benefits from a lounge, re-fitted kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, and an upstairs family bathroom. To the outside the rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with a large storage shed to the rear. The property is set back from the road by the low maintenance front garden.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Lounge 15' max x 14' 8" max ( 4.57m max x 4.47m max )
The property is entered via the double glazed front door bringing you into the lounge which has a double glazed window to the front aspect, laminate flooring, a television point, a radiator, and stairs leading to the first floor with an under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 9" x 6' 8" ( 4.50m x 2.03m )
The fitted kitchen benefits from one bowl sink drainer unit with cupboard below, further range of matching wall and base level cupboards with a roll edge work surface over and splashback tiling behind, integrated electric oven with four ring electric hob, space and plumbing for both washing machine and dishwasher, and space for full size fridge/freezer.
The room also has a matching breakfast bar, laminate flooring, two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, double glazed door to the rear aspect, French doors to the rear aspect, a skimmed ceiling, and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
The stairs lead from the downstairs lounge to the first floor landing which has carpeted flooring and the loft access hatch.
Bedroom One 11' 8" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.56m max x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, access to the over stairs storage cupboard, carpeted flooring, a radiator, and a skimmed ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 6' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, carpeted flooring, a radiator, and a skimmed ceiling.
Fitted with a panelled bath with mixer taps and wall mounted shower attachment over, a low level W.C., and a wash hand basin. The room also has a double glazed window to the rear aspect, tiled walls, and a heated towel rail.
The property is set back from the road by the fence enclosed front garden which is mostly laid to gravel with a paved path leading to the front door.
The fence enclosed rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with a patio area to the immediate rear of the house and a storage shed at the end of the garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.