no chain - barry island. This well presented 1 bedroom apartment is being sold with no ongoing chain. Briefly comprising of, approx 40ft private enclosed rear garden, UPVC door to entrance, open plan living/ kitchen/ breakfast area, inner lobby, bedroom, shower room.
barry island - private rear garden - no ongoing chain. Calling all first time buyers and buy to let investors. This well presented 1 bedroom apartment is being sold with no ongoing chain and is well presented throughout. Briefly comprising of, approx 40ft private enclosed rear garden, UPVC door to entrance, open plan living/ kitchen/ breakfast area, inner lobby, bedroom, shower room. Popular location of Barry Island with stunning elevated views. Close to train station, shops, supermarkerts, parks, popular school catchment, beaches and coastal walks. *online viewing available* Please call .
Enter through a gate into the front garden via lane access. Glazed UPVC door into:-
Kitchen/ Living Room 14' 2" Max x 10' Max ( 4.32m Max x 3.05m Max )
Ceramic tiled flooring to the kitchen area. A range of base and eye level units with complimenting work surfaces inset one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap over. Built in oven, hob and stainless steel cooker hood. Spaces for fridge and washing machine. Tiling to splash back areas. Open plan into the lounge area which has fitted carpet, neutral decor, double panelled radiator and a flat plastered ceiling. Open into:-
Fitted carpet, doors into:-
Bedroom 10' 7" Max x 9' Max ( 3.23m Max x 2.74m Max )
Fitted carpet, double panelled radiator, neutral decor, window to side. Glazed UPVC door giving access out to garden.
Ceramic tiled flooring, double panelled radiator. A three piece suite comprising of close coupled WC, pedestal wash hand basin, a single shower cubicle with and electric shower over.
Privately owned rear garden. An enclosed southerly facing garden which is mainly laid to lawn. A raised decked patio area. Pathway to entrance and a gate giving lane access. Views of Barry Island.
To The Front
On street parking
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.