** open day Friday 10th September 11 am - 4 pm** This detached 3 double bedroom family home in Shoreham-By-Sea is wonderfully laid out and has been extended to 1041 square feet situated adjacent to Buckingham Park in this quiet residential location. Call now to secure your appointment.
** open day Friday 10th September 11 am - 4 pm** This detached family home in Shoreham-By-Sea is wonderfully laid out and has been extended to 1041 square feet having 3 double bedrooms, the master bedroom being 18'1 x 13'9 with double doors to outside terrace, there is a feature 20' x 18' living dining room with doors opening to the rear garden, a modern fitted kitchen and contemporary bathroom with shower. Being set back from the road and enjoying a large front garden, private driveway with parking for several vehicles leading to a garage, the generous rear garden has a paved patio area leading to the lawn and enjoys great views.
Situated in this quiet residential location close to Buckingham Park with easy access to the town centre, the beach, South Downs and within the catchment area for excellent schools and Shoreham station offering commuter links.
"Under the terms of the Estate Agents Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is an employee of the Connells Group".
L shaped with a large welcome mat, wooden flooring, radiator with cover, double storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom 18' 1" x 13' 9" ( 5.51m x 4.19m )
A dual aspect room with double doors opening on to terrace and overlooking the front garden, additional West aspect side window and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 8' 2" ( 3.71m x 2.49m )
Having 2 Westerly aspect windows, radiator, and cupboard with boiler.
Modern contemporary bathroom having a white suite comprising of a vanity unit/wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled low level WC, bath with large shower head over and hand shower, glass screen, part tiled walls, 2 Easterly aspect windows, radiator/towel rail.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 10' 10" ( 2.90m x 3.30m )
Easterly aspect window, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 8' 2" ( 4.01m x 2.49m )
Modern kitchen with a Westerly aspect window, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, Oak work surface with both base and wall cupboards and drawers, integrated stainless steel oven hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, wooden flooring, floor - ceiling cupboard, down lighters square arch opening to:
Living Room 20' x 18' 1" ( 6.10m x 5.51m )
Stunning room overlooking the rear garden from the 10' wide windows and double opening doors, making this a great room for entertaining, 2 upright contemporary radiators, wooden flooring, down lighters.
Generous size front garden laid to lawn and meaning this home is well set back from the road, there are flower beds and established trees, terrace seating area, gate to the side.
A secluded rear garden with a paved patio seating area with outside lighting, door to the garage, steps to the additional 2 levels of lawn area and backing onto a small wooded area, great views from the top of the garden over Shoreham.
For numerous cars leading to the garage with light and power
Up and over door, light and power.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.