This wonderful family home compromises of a spacious and bright lounge/diner, a good sized kitchen that looks out onto the garden, there are then 3 bedrooms on the first floor and a family bathroom! A cosy family home and viewing is advised!
Welcome to Northfield Park! Located in the quiet town of Soham, which has various amenities. There are good schools suitable for all ages, a library, lots of cafes and restaurants offering different cuisine's, a train station is being built, opening in spring 2022 (tbc), it will have connections to Ely, Cambridge and London. There are also bus links to neighbouring villages! Ely is a short drive from the property, which has a weekly farmers market, rich history with the Cathedral, Oliver Cromwell's house and a local museum! The River Ouse flows through the city that has bars and restaurants dotted along the riverside, very popular in the summer!
This wonderful home compromise of good sized lounge/diner with laminate flooring throughout, the kitchen is of a good size and is well equipped, On the first floor, there are 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. Overall a lovely home in a sought-after location! Viewing is advised so call us on !
Lounge/diner 22' x 15' 7" ( 6.71m x 4.75m )
Kitchen 8' 1" x 7' 10" ( 2.46m x 2.39m )
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.71m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 2 9' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.34m )
Bedroom 3 6' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.01m x 2.29m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.