available now with no onward chain! A unique, converted, one bedroom apartment in the heart of canton offering great views and open plan living! Call today to book your appointment!
**no chain** A converted one bedroom, second floor apartment, within the popular and highly sought after Canton district. Within walking distance to both Thopmson and Victoria Park and a variety of Cantons and Pontcanna's cafes, restaurants and bars as well as the popular Chapter Arts Centre which includes two cinemas, theatre, gallery, restaurant and bar of it's own. The accommodation comprises of entrance hall leading to open plan lounge/kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. The property further benefits from double glazing throughout and electric heating.
Lounge/ Kitchen Area 15' 7" x 11' 1" ( 4.75m x 3.38m )
Double glazed uPVC arched window, to front aspect. Wood flooring. Wall mounted electric panel heater. TV Aerial point. Telephone point. Door leading to bedroom and bathroom. Open plan to kitchen. Part tiled walls. Modern fitted base units, with work surfaces incorporating stainless steel sink. Built in oven, microwave, four ring electric hob and stainless steel extractor hood over. Integrated fridge, freezer and washing machine.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.78m x 2.82m )
Double glazed uPVC arched window, to front aspect. Wood flooring. Built in wardrobe. Wall mounted electric panel heater.
Bathroom 8' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.59m x 2.46m )
Double glazed sky light, to rear aspect. Tiled Flooring. Part tiled walls. W.C. Vanity enclosed wash hand basin. Panelled bath, with shower over and glass shower screen. Extractor fan. Storage cupboard, housing hot water tank.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.