Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this wonderful three bedroom detached house to the market, the house has spacious well laid out accommodation a conservatory, garage and attractive garden, found in this highly desirable area - a must see !
Fox and Sons welcome this fabulous three bedroom detached house to the market. The house is currently set up as a three bedroom house but has the ability to have a fourth bedroom or study with minimal work as master bedroom currently has a dressing room.
Accommodation comprises of a good sized living room and dining room enjoying views of the superb garden, a spacious separate kitchen and sunny conservatory. There is also a downstairs cloakroom.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms, a family bathroom, the master suite has an en-suite bathroom and also a dressing room.
Outside there is a lovely lawned garden and a garage is close by.
The house can be found on the periphery of this sought after development and is very close to the town, hospital, train station and leisure centre,
Viewings are highly recommended, a great family house !
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.