Coming to the market is this beautifully presented 5 bedroom house. With an ample amount of off road parking, open plan living with study and utility room this is a must view! Situated on a large plot and in a sought after area this property has been renovated and extended. Call now!
Coming to the market is this beautifully presented 5 bedroom house. With an ample amount of off road parking, open plan living with study and utility room this is a must view! Situated on a large plot and in a sought after area this property has been renovated to an immaculate standard and extended. Call now to arrange an early viewing!
This property is situated East of Peterborough and neighbouring villages such as Coates, Eastrea & Turves this property is perfect to act as a hub for an established or growing family. Whittlesey includes shops, pubs, a local museum, a cluster of schools and a train station.
Lounge 32' 9" x 13' 8" ( 9.98m x 4.17m )
Kitchen 15' 10" x 10' 3" ( 4.83m x 3.12m )
Study 12' x 8' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.62m )
Additional Reception Room 13' 7" x 10' ( 4.14m x 3.05m )
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 13' 3" ( 4.14m x 4.04m )
En Suite 9' 1" x 4' 5" ( 2.77m x 1.35m )
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' 6" ( 4.11m x 2.59m )
Bedroom Three 13' 8" x 10' 4" ( 4.17m x 3.15m )
Bedroom Four 12' x 9' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.92m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.