Situated close to the town centre, this two bedroom ground floor apartment has a proven track record of delivering a good return on investment. Being sold with tenants in situ, the property benefits from a lease of approximately 150 years and garage in block. With communal grounds and residents park
The property is located in a cul-de-sac position within 2 miles of Reading Town, Reading University and Royal Berkshire Hospital.
The property is located within easy access of the M4 and there are local bus routes into Reading Town Centre.
Ideal Investment Purchase as being sold with Tenants in Situ.
Lounge With Bay Window 19' 6" x 12' 5" ( 5.94m x 3.78m )
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.29m )
Bedroom One 11' x 11' ( 3.35m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Two 11' x 7' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.26m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.