Positioned in the historic and well served village of Tuxford, this modern three bedroom town house is an ideal first buy or investment. Offering well presented accommodation throughout, a low maintenance garden to the rear and a garage.
Positioned in the village of Tuxford which offers many amenities including a butchers, co-op, post office, doctors plus much much more. There is also highly regarded schools including Tuxford academy which is renowned as being one of the best secondary schools in the area. Tuxford is also ideal for commuters with the A1 motorway being accessed in under 2 miles.
The village is located just 7 miles away from the Georgian market town of Retford which offers a wealth of facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green, there is also a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities.
With front facing double glazed door and stairs to the first floor.
Fitted with wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
Dining Room 12' 2" max x 10' 3" max ( 3.71m max x 3.12m max )
With cupboard under the stairs, telephone point, television point, dado rail, electric storage heater and wooden double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 11' 5" x 7' 9" max ( 3.48m x 2.36m max )
Open plan from the dining room. Fitted with a range of wall and base units, complementary work surfaces, stainless steel 1 1/2 sink and drainer unit and tiling to the splash back. With electric hob and oven, plumbing for washing machine, tiling to the flooring and wooden double glazed window to the rear.
Fitted with wall units, space for fridge freezer and dish washer, electric storage heater, tiled flooring and door to the rear.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from hall to first floor and stairs to the second floor.
Lounge 13' 6" max into recess x 13' 3" ( 4.11m max into recess x 4.04m )
With feature fire place and electric fire, television point, laminate flooring, electric storage heater and two wooden double glazed windows to the front.
Bedroom 2 9' 6" max x 9' 11" max ( 2.90m max x 3.02m max )
With dado rail, electric storage heater and wooden double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 6' 6" ( 2.72m x 1.98m )
With loft access, electric storage heater and wooden double glazed window to the rear.
Fitted with wc, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Extractor fan, spotlights, splash back tiling and heated towel rail.
Second Floor Landing
With cupboard housing the water heater and double glazed window on the stairs.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 8' 8" plus recess ( 4.14m x 2.64m plus recess )
Double room with ceiling fan, electric storage heater and two wooden double glazed windows.
Fitted with wc, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Paved patio area to the front and astro turf boarders.
Enclosed patio area with plant and shrub boarders and gate to the rear for bins.
Single garage in block away from the property with roller door. Parking space in front.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.