fully renovated and well presented traditional three bedroom semi-detached family home which is Located just a short distance from Monmouth's centre and schools with large garden, driveway and garage.
This Three Bedroom Semi detached family home originally built in the 1930's is located in walking distance to the local schools and just on the edge of Monmouth Town Centre with Character features. The property benefits from a gas central heating system, double glazing, large attic space (potential to convert stpc), newly fitted flooring throughout, new roof with insulation and upgraded to building regulations standards, most external walls insulated, complete new plumbing system, re-wiring and re-plastered throughout. The property briefly compromises of a generous hallway with downstairs cloakroom, lounge, a kitchen opening to the dining room with bi-folding doors out to the garden. On the first floor are three double bedrooms, an en-suite/ bathroom with two doors, and shower room. Outside there is a generous front garden with off road parking for several vehicles, side access leading to garage, the rear garden has the patio and lawn area, filled with mature trees and shrubs.
Located in Monmouth the property is a short walk into the Town Centre, offering easy access to local schools, amenities and supermarkets. Monmouth offers great transport links to surrounding areas via the A449 and A40 on to the M4 and M50 motorway networks, making it an ideal location for commuters to the
Midlands, Bristol and Cardiff.
The property comes highly recommended, Monmouth is truly a beautiful place to live!
Open storm porch via a PVC double glazed front door with original glazed opaque & leaded side and top panels, outside light, original tiled steps into:
Original opaque & leaded windows to side aspect with stainglass feature and original feature staircase with carpeted stairs, understairs storage cupboard, picture rail, engineered oak flooring, radiator. Power and spot lights to ceiling.
W/ C 3' x 6' 1" ( 0.91m x 1.85m )
Original timber window to side aspect, WC and light. Houses the boiler.
Lounge 16' 5" Max x 13' 8" Max ( 5.00m Max x 4.17m Max )
PVC Double glazed box bay window, featured fire place, alcoves, picture rail, carpet, power and light.
Kitchen 15' x 10' 4" ( 4.57m x 3.15m )
PVC Double glazed window to rear aspect, newly fitted kitchen with a range of base, wall and drawer units with work surfaces over, composite 1 and 1/2 bowl sink mixer tap over and drainer, free standing 'Britannia' range duel fuel cooker with stainless steel splash back and extractor hood over, space for dishwasher and washing machine, subway tiled splash back, modern tall radiator, power and spot lights. Part glazed door to side aspect and archway opening to:
Dining Room 14' 2" x 13' 9" ( 4.32m x 4.19m )
Aluminum double glazed bi-folding doors over looking garden, feature ornamental fireplace, alcoves, space for large table and chairs, power and spot lights.
Large hatch to loft with folding ladder and light, carpet, power and light. Modern oak doors lead off to:
Bedroom One 16' 3" Max x 12' 7" Max ( 4.95m Max x 3.84m Max )
PVC Double glazed box bay window to front aspect overlooking farmland and the Kymin Hill, picture rails, alcoves, radiator, carpet, power and light. Jack & Jill door into:
En-Suite Bathroom 10' 6" x 7' ( 3.20m x 2.13m )
PVC Double glazed opaque window to front aspect, luxury bathroom suite which includes a 'P' shaped bath with side and end panels and central taps and mixer shower over with shower screen, traditional style pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, porcelain tile flooring and splashbacks, tall modern radiator and spot lights. Door to landing.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" Max x 13' 9" Max ( 4.37m Max x 4.19m Max )
PVC Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking garden, picture rails, alcoves, radiator, carpet, power and light.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 7' 8" ( 3.23m x 2.34m )
PVC Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking garden, picture rails, radiator, carpet, power and light.
Shower Room 5' 7" x 5' 4" extending to 6' 6" ( 1.70m x 1.63m extending to 1.98m )
Original timber window to side aspect, luxury suite which includes corner shower cubicle with mixer shower over, traditional style pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, porcelain tiled flooring and ceramic tiled walls, tall modern radiator and spot lights.
Housing pressurised hot water tank and ample space for storage, the floor is installed for domestic use (potential to convert stpc).
Walled garden to the front mainly laid to lawn with shrubs, driveway leading to side access with steps with door to kitchen, garage and rear garden. Rear garden partly laid to lawn with patio area for Alfresco dining, green house, path to orchard area with fruit trees and shrubs and vegetable patch, outside light. Steps up to bi-folding doors into dining room.
Up and over door, potential for window to side.
Off road parking for several vehicles.
All mains services to include, electricity, gas, water and drainage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.