if you're looking for a modern home, set on a popular development, then this wonderful property could be the one for you. Viewing is a must to truly appreciate the accommodation on offer in this home, so call us today to book your viewing!
Briefly comprising of an entrance hall, inner hall, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, second reception room / fourth bedroom, and a dining kitchen to the ground floor, with three bedrooms, and the modern bathroom set to the first floor. Externally this family home has a driveway to the front. With an enclosed garden to the rear.
Utility Room 7' 8" max x 4' 10", ax ( 2.34m max x 1.47m, ax )
With base units and worktops over and space for dryer.
Fitted with a wash hand basin, low level flush wc, and a gas central heating radiator.
Lounge 10' 3" max x 16' 1" max ( 3.12m max x 4.90m max )
Double glazed window to the front, and a gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four/ Reception Room 10' 7" max x 7' 8" max ( 3.23m max x 2.34m max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, and a gas central heating radiator.
Kitchen 18' 9" max x 7' 7" max ( 5.71m max x 2.31m max )
Having a fitted kitchen with a range of both wall and base mounted units, with complimentary work surfaces over. Includes a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, an electric oven with a gas hob, and extractor chimney over. Integrated washing machine, an integrated dishwasher, and space for a fridge freezer. Part tiling. Cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler. Gas central heating radiator. Double glazed window to the rear, and double glazed French doors leading out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from the ground floor, and having an airing cupboard, and a loft access hatch,
Bedroom One 13' 9" max x 9' 8" max ( 4.19m max x 2.95m max )
Two double glazed windows to the front aspect, gas central heating radiator, and a door to the en-suite facilities.
Having a three piece suite comprising of a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, and low level flush w.c. Extractor fan. Gas central heating radiator, and a double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" max x 11' 4" max ( 2.64m max x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, and a gas central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Gas central heating radiator.
House Bathroom 5' 7" max x 8' 8" max ( 1.70m max x 2.64m max )
Fitted with a three piece bathroom suite which comprises of a bath with mixer taps, a wash hand basin, and a low level flush wc. Gas central heating radiator. Double glazed window to the side.
Offering open views to the front, this modern property has a driveway to the front, providing off street parking, while to the rear is an enclosed garden space which is mostly laid to lawn, with a patio seating area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.