look at the space that's on offer! With the living space of a house and ready to move straight in this large maisonette that boasts 3 double bedrooms as well as off road parking is not one to be missed. Give us a call today to book your viewing before its gone.
Jones & Chapman are proud to bring to the market this generous maisonette located in the coastal town of Wallasey. Perfectly positioned, you'll be within distance of the River Mersey and the promenade that spans it from Seacombe Ferry to New Brighton Lighthouse. You'll be well connected to local amenities as well as travel links via bus and train into Liverpool and across the Wirral. For those with families you'll be in the catchment for sought after schools at the primary and senior levels, with Liscard Primary boasting an Outstanding rating.
The flat itself is blessed with ample living space that is split over three floors. On its first floor is the family shower room and a double bedroom with en-suite, on the second floor is the generous living room, modern kitchen with dining area, on the second floor is the spacious master bedroom and third double bedroom. Externally the flat comes with the front garden/driveway giving you a place to get your car off the road.
Having had the lease recently extended as well as the freehold being part of the sale your mind can rest easy. This flat that is the size of a house while also boasting a driveway is must view to truly appreciate the space that's on offer. Perfect for buyer of all backgrounds, from first time buyers to home movers this large maisonette is not one to be missed. Give us a call today to book yourselves in before its gone.
Currently the vendors details do not match the registered title at Land Registry. Please ask branch for more details.
Lounge 15' 1" x 17' 11" into recess ( 4.60m x 5.46m into recess )
Two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, radiator and electric fire set within a marble surround.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 11' 6" ( 4.34m x 3.51m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base cupboards, sink and drainer unit and complementary work surfaces. Cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine and central heating boiler. Space for a dining table. Smoke and heat sensor, radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 15' 1" max x 9' 9" ( 4.60m max x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Comprising wash hand basin, WC and extractor fan.
Comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan, radiator and double glazed window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Doors giving access to the following rooms.
Bedroom One 15' x 18' ( 4.57m x 5.49m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" x 11' 6" ( 4.39m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Front Garden/ Driveway
Paved drive that's gated to the road and comes with dropped curb.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.