2 bed Flat For Sale £110,000
Maryland Drive, Bournville Village Trust, Northfield, Birmingham B31

A 70% shared equity ground floor two bedroomed apartment in this popular retirement development for the over 55's located on the sought after bournville village trust estate. Ideally situated for transport links, shopping facilities and amenities as well as the Royal Orthopaedic and Queen Elizabeth Hospitals. Available with no upward chain. Ep Rating tbc

Situated on the sought after Bournville Village Trust Estate renowned for its green open spaces, delightful parks and other local amenities.

The property is conveniently situated within this most popular development for the over 55's ideally located for the shopping facilities in Northfield, transport links to include various bus routes and train stations in Northfield and Bournville providing easy access to the City Centre and beyond. The Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are readily accessible.

*Popular Retirement Complex for the Over 55's

*Located in this most sought after position on the Bournville Village Trust Estate

*Ground Floor Apartment

*Two Bedrooms

*Spacious Lounge

*Kitchen with a Range of Base Units

*Modern Shower Room

*Emergency Pull-Cord System

*Attractive Well Maintained Communal Gardens with Seating Area

*Residents Parking

*Drying Areas

*Convenient for Transport Links

*Well Located for the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and Royal Orthopaedic Hospitals
General information

Tenure - We are advised that the property comprises a 70% Share in the subject property with the benefit of no rental amount to be paid for the remaining 30% share owned by the Bournville Village Trust.

It is understood there is a minimum age requirement of 55 years and that the apartment is to be sold on the basis of a new 60 year lease from Bournville Village Trust with no ground rent. A Service Charge is payable covering various items to include - external repairs, insurance of the building and grounds maintenance, currently believed to be approx. £105 per month. This has not been verified and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the amount of the Service Charge prior to legally committing to purchase.

Heating and glazing - Gas Fired Central Heating with the boiler located in the kitchen, and UPVC Double Glazed Windows.<br /><br />


Enclosed Porch

Lounge (5.4m x 3.76m (17' 9" x 12' 4"))

Kitchen (2.4m x 3.84m (7' 10" x 12' 7"))

Inner Hallway

With two storage cupboards

Bedroom One (4.04m x 2.77m (13' 3" x 9' 1"))

Bedroom Two (1.98m x 3.05m (6' 6" x 10' 0"))

Shower Room (1.85m x 1.55m (6' 1" x 5' 1"))


Communal Gardens

Residents Parking

Drying Areas

Follow the link for more information:

Email notifications
If we find new offers or listing price updates in category 2 bed Flats For Sale you will receive an email alert.


- + Search

Request removal