*** end terrace ** three bedrooms ** lovely reception room ** kitchen ** conservatory ** lovely garden ** secure gated garage ** off road parking ** call now to view ! ***
This property will be freehold on completion. This three bedroom end terrace family home is a must view. The property is well presented and comprises of three bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, upstairs bathroom, secure gated garage to rear, rear garden, and off road parking. Conveniently located close to Acocks Green Village theres an abundance of shops and local amenities. And Acocks Green Train station is a short walk with great access links into Birmingham City Centre. Call now to view !
Block paved driveway with shared gated access to garages.
Double glazed door to front and windows to front and side, wall light point and cupboard housing meters and fuse board.
Lounge 14' 5" into recess x 19' 3" ( 4.39m into recess x 5.87m )
Double glazed window to front, obscure double glazed door to front, fireplace, ceiling light point and radiator.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 14' 5" ( 2.24m x 4.39m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall, base and drawer units, rolled edge work surface, integrated hob and oven with stainless steel cooker hood over, sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled to splash prone areas, plumbing for washing machine, ceiling light point and obscure double glazed door.
Conservatory 9' 4" x 14' 4" ( 2.84m x 4.37m )
Double glazed windows and door to rear and wall light point.
Ceiling light point, loft hatch and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 8' 4" x 11' 1" exc wardrobes ( 2.54m x 3.38m exc wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" to wardrobes x 11' 7" ( 2.57m to wardrobes x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted cupboard, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 5' 3" x 8' 4" ( 1.60m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front, ceiling light point, radiator and telephone point.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, low level wc, fully tiled, spotlights to ceiling and radiator.
South facing rear garden with paved patio and path to rear.
Garage 15' 6" x 7' 4" ( 4.72m x 2.24m )
Up and over door.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.