This attractive two double bedroom semi-detached house sits in an ideal location close to local shops and good transport links that Cambourne has to offer. Ideal for first time buyers and Investors.
This attractive two double bedroom semi-detached house sits in an ideal location close to local shops and good transport links that Cambourne has to offer. Downstairs has a good size living/ dining room, ideal for entertaining guests or family. The good size, private rear garden is low maintenance with flowers and shrubbery. The property also has a driveway big enough for two vehicles and front garden. Upstairs hosts two double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property is ideal for first time buyers and investors.
Radiator to right, door to left leading to WC, door to rear leading to living/ dining room, carpet flooring, fuse box.
Vinyl flooring, low level WC, window to front, hand basin, radiator to left.
Living/ Dining room
6.60m max x 4.03m. Two radiators to left, stairs to left, opening to right leading to kitchen, carpet flooring, door to rear leading to rear garden, two windows to rear, carpet flooring and space for dining room table, storage cupboard to right.
3.68m x 1.85m. Vinyl flooring, range of fitted units, boiler, window to front, integral fridge/ freezer, integral gas hob and electric oven and extractor hood, space and plumbing for washing machine.
First floor landing
Doors to all upstairs rooms, carpet flooring.
4.03m x .25m. Carpet flooring, floor-to-ceiling window to rear, loft access, radiator to rear.
3.53m max x 4.03m
Carpet flooring, floor-to-ceiling window to front, storage cupboard to left, radiator to front.
Bath with shower above, partially tiled walls, window to right, low-level WC, hand basin, radiator to rear, shaver points, extractor fan.
Good sized, private rear garden, mostly laid to patio with gravel and raised flower beds, outside power, shed, side access leading to front of property with driveway parking for two cars and front garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.