Are you looking for a property, with the potential to improve, positioned on a large plot, close to amenities and school catchment at both primary and secondary level, then you need to view. A great opportunity to get a home in a sought after location for a great price. With no onward chain.
With scope to modernise and improve and deceptively spacious accommodation, stands this four bedroom, semi detached family home within walking distance of the shops and amenities in the sought after market town of Cowbridge. Large front and rear gardens, gated driveway parking and large garage. Being sold with no onward chain!
The accommodation briefly comprises an open porch, welcoming hallway, downstairs shower room, lounge, separate dining room, sun room and kitchen. Upstairs there are four double bedrooms, two of which with built in storage, large dressing area with cupboard housing "Vaillant, gas combination boiler. Family bathroom and separate wc off the master bedroom. Outside, a block paved driveway provides off road parking for several cars. Large garage with power.
Via open porch. Enter via front door into welcoming hallway. Laminate flooring. Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator. Hooks for coats. Doors to kitchen, lounge and
Downstairs Shower Room
Continuation of the laminate flooring. Fully tiled walls. Enclosed shower cubicle. Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect. Low level wc and wash hand basin with built in storage below.
Lounge 15' 7" max x 12' 6" ( 4.75m max x 3.81m )
Large double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Fitted carpets. Radiator Gas fire and surround. Obscure glazed internal wall and door through to
Dining Room 9' 7" x 9' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.79m )
With stairs rising to the first floor. Fitted carpets. Radiator. Door to Sun room and glazed, sliding door through to
Kitchen 11' 1" x 8' 10" max ( 3.38m x 2.69m max )
narrowing to 5'06
Laminate flooring. Fitted with a range of white wall and base units with laminate work surfaces over. Large 1.5 bowl sink and drainer. Large double glazed window overlooking the front garden. Double oven and 4 ring electric hob with pull out cooker hood. Space for undercounter fridge. Door to large understairs storage cupboard. Radiator with narrow breakfast bar over
Sunroom 9' 1" x 4' ( 2.77m x 1.22m )
Double glazed sun room overlooking the rear garden. Laminate flooring. Glazed door opening on to the sun terrace
First Floor Landing
Carpeted staircase leading up to first floor landing. Loft hatch. Double glazed window to the front. Doors leading to bathroom and dressing area
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 15' 11" max x 10' 9" ( 4.85m max x 3.28m )
Accessed via the dressing area. Two double glazed windows to the front. Fitted carpets, radiator, inset wash hand basin with built in storage under. Door to
fitted with laminate flooring, obscure glazed window to side aspect. Low level WC
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 14' 6" max x 12' 3" ( 4.42m max x 3.73m )
Accessed via the dressing area. Large double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Fitted carpets, radiator
With double glazed window to the front. Fitted carpets. Built in storage cupboard with shelving and also housing the "Vaillant" combination boiler.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.17m )
Large double glazed window overlooking the rear garden. Fitted carpets. Radiator. Door to walk in wardrobe with light and hanging rails
Bedroom Four 13' 8" max x 8' 11" ( 4.17m max x 2.72m )
Fitted carpets. Radiator. Double glazed window to the rear aspect
Bedroom Four 13' 8" max x 8' 11" ( 4.17m max x 2.72m )
Fitted carpets. Radiator. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Built in wardrobes
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising wash hand basin, low level wc, panel bath with overhead shower and glass screen. Fully tiled walls. Laminate flooring. Obscure glazed window
Double gated provide access to a block paved driveway for several vehicles. Raised decked area. Large area laid to lawn with areas planted with mature trees and shrubs. Side pedestrian access via paved footpath edged with picket fence. Open porch provides cover to the front door and personnel door into the garage.
With up and over door. Pedestrian access to front and rear. With light and power. The current vendor utilised this as a utility room.
A paved terrace accessed from both the sunroom and from the garage leads on to sizeable garden, mainly laid to lawn with fence and tree lined boundary. Raised borders planted with mature trees and shrubs and a vegetable patch. Fixed base for rotary line
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.