This stunning three bedroom home won't be on the market for long as in ready to move straight into. Boasting modern decor throughout this home won't be on the market for long.
This three bedroom bedroom home has been updated by the current owner and is in immaculate condition and ideal for someone looking for a home ready to move into. The property is position in a cul de sac location with a concrete frontage and a lawned rear garden with externally storage available. Once inside, the property briefly comprises: Hallway, downstairs w.c, lounge, modern kitchen, rear porch, three bedrooms and a modern bathroom. This home is truly one not to be missed and internal inspection is advised.
The property is set back from the road behind a concrete frontage with a brick wall surround, a shared path leading to the entrance doorway and the gate leading to the rear garden.
With a door to the front elevation, a gas central heating radiator, stairs leading up to the first floor, tiled flooring and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
With a low level flush w.c and a wash hand basin with part tiling, a gas central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
With a fitted kitchen consisting of wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over incorporating a bowl and a half sink and drainer with tiling to the splash backs, a built in electric hob with extractor hood over and a built in electric oven, space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer, a gas central heating radiator, door leading out to the rear porch and two double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations.
With a door to the side and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Lounge 10' 8" x 16' 8" ( 3.25m x 5.08m )
With two double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations, a gas central heating radiator and a TV point.
With stairs rising from the ground floor. A double glazed window to the front elevation and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 9' x 14' 5" ( 2.74m x 4.39m )
With two double glazed windows to the rear elevation and a gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.56m x 2.72m )
With a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 8' 8" to wardrobes ( 2.34m x 2.64m to wardrobes )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors and a gas central heating radiator.
With a four piece suite consisting of a low level flush w.c and wash hand basin set within a vanity unit, a bath with mixer taps with a hand held shower and a separate walk in shower cubicle with a waterfall shower head, part tiling, a storage cupboard, a heated towel rail and an obscure double glazed window to the front elevation.
With a mainly laid to lawn rear garden with a brick built storage area, a wooden shed, a concrete seating area and fenced boundaries.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.