***no chain*** With 142 years remaining on the lease is this spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment ideally situated within walking distance of Maidenhead station (future Crossrail) and convenient for local shops/pub etc. This property benefits from its own patio area and garage.
***no chain*** With 142 years remaining on the lease is this spacious two bedroom ground floor apartment ideally situated within walking distance of Maidenhead station (future Crossrail) and convenient for local shops/pub etc. This property benefits from its own patio area located off of the living/dining room and a garage ideal for storage. There is plenty of residents parking available to the rear of the building and this would be ideal for the first time buyer/investor alike.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 Bath Road west towards Reading and at the traffic lights with All Saints Avenue turn left into Boyn Hill Road. Follow the road for a short way whereupon turn left into Croxley Rise.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.