Swetenhams are delighted to present this Four Bedroom Detached property situated in a desirable location. This property would make a wonderful family home and benefits from wonderful outside space integral garage and driveway parking. Viewing Advised
Swetenhams are delighted to bring to market this four bedroom detached property located in a popular residential location. The property is finished to a high standard throughout. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, downstairs W/C, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen and utility room to the ground floor. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with en-suite followed by three further good size bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally there is a block paved driveway to the front with space for three cars and rear garden that is mainly laid to lawn with patio area. Viewing is essential.
Entrance Porch 7' 6" x 5' 8" ( 2.29m x 1.73m )
Entrance Hall 12' 9" x 4' 7" ( 3.89m x 1.40m )
Solid oak flooring
W/c 7' 9" x 3' 1" ( 2.36m x 0.94m )
Double glazed window to side, W/C. Vanity unit. Radiator.
Lounge 18' 7" x 12' 4" ( 5.66m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front. Gas fire. TV point. Radiator. Oak flooring. Two ethernet points.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.92m )
Oak flooring, radiator. Ethernet point.
Kitchen 15' 7" x 10' 11" ( 4.75m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear. Wall and base units with work surfaces over. Electric oven with induction hob and extractor fan. Breakfast bar. Sink with 1 bowl. Plumbing for dish washer. Radiator.
Utility Room 5' 2" x 5' 11" ( 1.57m x 1.80m )
Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Sink. Radiator.
Conservatory 10' x 11' 3" ( 3.05m x 3.43m )
French doors to side. Underfloor heating.
Landing 13' 1" x 11' ( 3.99m x 3.35m )
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 9' 8" ( 4.11m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
En-Suite 5' 7" x 7' 7" ( 1.70m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front. Shower enclosure. W/C. Vanity unit. Towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 12' 5" ( 3.84m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted drawer units. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 9' ( 2.16m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Ethernet point.
Bedroom Four 8' 7" x 9' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Ethernet point.
Bathroom 6' 3" x 4' 8" ( 1.91m x 1.42m )
Double glazed window to side. Bath with shower over. Vanity unit. Towel rail. Shave point. W/C.
External - Front
Driveway parking for 3 cars and garage
External - Rear
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, shrubs and trees. Garden shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.