A light and bright two, double bedroom apartment in excellent condition, within the heart of Covent Garden. Located on the second floor of a warehouse style, private block (with lift). Long leasehold and no onward chain.
Covent Garden in the heart of London's West End is a world renowned and unique destination for visitors and Londoners who enjoy shopping, theatre, restaurants, bars, history and culture as well as a broad range of businesses.
Geographically, Covent Garden is located in Central London, bordered by the City of London and Leicester Square. It is within walking distance of Soho, the river Thames, a wide range of parks and garden squares and Trafalgar Square. There are several smaller areas within Covent Garden that are worth exploring such as the traffic-free Covent Garden market piazza, The Opera Quarter, St Martin's Courtyard, Seven Dials, Neal's Yard, and Floral Street. Behind the wonderfully vibrant streets, Covent Garden is a unique residential area with a huge array of property styles from character and historic period buildings, through a wide variety of affordable, ex-local authority home, to top of the market, state-of-the-art modern luxury apartment blocks. Transport links are exceptional being served by Piccadilly and Northern Underground Lines at Covent Garden, Leicester Square and Tottenham Court Road Underground Stations as well as a tremendous range of buses, whilst the new Elizabeth Line, due to open in 2019, will give fast access out to Reading, Heathrow, Docklands and Essex.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.