Glasgow Road is an exceptionally well presented and spacious upper floor flat, located within a very popular area and ideally located for access to amenities, including transport links and retail park shops within Dumbarton. Double glazing, G C/H, spacious double bedroom and modern design bathroom.
Glasgow Road is an exceptionally well presented and spacious upper floor flat, located within a very popular area and ideally located for access to amenities, including transport links and retail park shops within Dumbarton.
The generously proportioned accommodation comprises: Entrance reception with two storage cupboards, dark wood laminate flooring and vertical radiator in white. Leading to the spacious lounge with front facing, double glazed bay windows, recessed shelving units and electric fireplace with marble and solid wood surround. The lounge also has a double panel radiator and chandelier lighting.
There is a great sized modern kitchen with well-appointed wall units in gloss white, and worktop space aplenty with a modern finish. There is also space for dining table, and a rear facing double glazed window looking on to the well-kept communal garden area.
You will also find a small utility room off the kitchen with plumbing for washing machine, original cornicing and within the kitchen also is a "Vokera" combi boiler for the property's Gas C/H.
There is a bright, well-proportioned front facing double bedroom with original cornicing and ample space for storage. The bathroom is of modern design black tile flooring, 3 piece suite with a deep bath and chrome finishes. Electric modern shower head, and a single radiator finishes this outstanding example, and early viewing is advised.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 13' 2" Max exc bay x 12' Max ( 4.01m Max exc bay x 3.66m Max )
Kitchen/diner Irregular Shaped Room 12' 3" Max x 12' Max ( 3.73m Max x 3.66m Max )
Larder 5' 8" x 3' 7" ( 1.73m x 1.09m )
Bedroom 13' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.01m x 3.07m )
Bathroom 12' 3" x 5' 8" Max ( 3.73m x 1.73m Max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.