New to the market is this well presented one bedroom maisonette situated on the northern side of Town. Ideal for applicants looking to purchase their first home or also a fantastic rental property for any buy to let purchasers looking to invest.
This property consists of communal entrance hall shared between a neighbouring property, lounge/diner, kitchen, and master bedroom. Externally the property has two allocated parking spaces.
Textured ceilings, overhead light fitting, doors leading to master bedroom, lounge, /diner, kitchen, shower room, and cupboard.
Lounge/Diner 12' 5" max x 12' 7" max ( 3.78m max x 3.84m max )
Textured ceilings, overhead light fitting, two double glazed windows to front aspect, electric radiator, sockets and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 5' 7" ( 4.01m x 1.70m )
Textured ceiling, overhead light fitting, double glazed window to rear, wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, sockets, space for washing machine, space for cooker and vinyl flooring.
Textured ceiling, spot lighting, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, towel heater and tiled flooring.
The property boasts two allocated parking spaces.
This property is subject to a minimal peppercorn rent.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.