Beautiful three bedroom family home situated within a highly sought after location of IP2! The property boasts from a downstairs cloakroom, upstairs bathroom and a stunning open plan living space. The property has a gorgeous back garden which has been created to a very high standard.
The property is situated in the South West side of Ipswich within walking distance to the train station, making it ideal for commuters with access towards Chelmsford and London Liverpool Street. There are various local schools, shops and supermarkets nearby. The town centre is within easy reach offering a variety of shops, bars and restaurants. The A12/A14 trunk road is also close by for Bury St Edmunds, Colchester and Felixstowe.
Entrance Hall 3' 4" x 4' 11" ( 1.02m x 1.50m )
Wood effect flooring and radiator.
Low-level WC, grey vanity sink with a chrome mixer tap, tiled aztec flooring, spotlights, radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
Lounge Diner 25' 4" x 14' 8" ( 7.72m x 4.47m )
Double glazed window to the front and patio doors leading through to the rear garden. Wood effect flooring, spotlights, fitted blinds, two radiators and a feature wall-paper wall.
Kitchen 6' 9" x 9' ( 2.06m x 2.74m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear, range of eye and base level white units with marble effect work top surfaces, integrated oven with a gas hob and extractor hood. Space for a washing machine, fridge freezer and dishwasher. Black sink with drainer unit and a chrome flexi mixer tap, tiled backsplash and flooring, boiler and radiator.
Landing 7' 6" x 6' ( 2.29m x 1.83m )
Large airing cupboard, storage cupboard, feature wall-paper wall and carpet.
Bedroom One 8' 5" x 12' ( 2.57m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the rear, carpet, TV point and a built-in mirrored sliding wardrobe with black panelled detailing.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 11' 1" ( 2.46m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, carpet and loft hatch.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 6' 3" ( 2.41m x 1.91m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and carpet.
Bathroom 5' 6" x 5' 11" ( 1.68m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to the rear, tiled flooring and walls, low-level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with over head shower, tiled surround, spotlights and radiator.
Mainly laid to lawn with a slabbed walkway leading upto the front door. Outside light and cladding.
Off-road parking. The garage benefits from having power, an up and over door and concrete flooring.
Fully landscaped garden benefiting from having a large raised decking area with inset lighting, tiled steps leading down to the remainder of the garden which is laid to lawn with an oak sleeper border, planters with LED lighting and further wooden planters. Outside tap and light with a rear gate leading to the garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.