A Three Bedroom Eco Friendly House located within walking distance of the City Centre. The property has good sized rooms throughout and is well presented with many modern features. It would be an ideal purchase for a family working in the city or travelling into London. Viewings are A must...
A Three Bedroom Eco Friendly House located within walking distance of the City Centre. The property has good sized rooms throughout and is well presented with many modern features. It would be an ideal purchase for a family working in the city or travelling into London. Accommodation comprises of Entrance Hall with stairs to the first floor landing, Downstairs Cloakroom with vanity wash hand basin & WC, Lounge with triple glazed windows and bi-folding doors leading to the garden, Fitted Kitchen comprising wall and base units, double oven, gas hob and extractor, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. There is also a breakfast bar. First floor landing has an airing cupboard and loft access. There are Three Bedrooms. The Master has fitted wardrobes, tv point and french doors opening out onto the balcony. The En-Suite is fitted with a double shower, wash hand basin and WC. Bedroom Two & Bedroom Three are both double rooms. The Family Bathroom comprises panel bath, wash hand basin & WC. The Rear Gardens are enclosed and laid to lawn with a patio area and gated side access. There is a driveway providing Off Road Parking. No onward chain...
Lounge 17' 4" x 12' 9" ( 5.28m x 3.89m )
Kitchen 10' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.17m x 2.82m )
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 9' 4" max ( 4.55m x 2.84m max )
Bedroom Two 12' 3" into recess x 9' 3" ( 3.73m into recess x 2.82m )
Bedroom Three 7' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.34m x 2.26m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.