A well presented two/three bedroom end of terraced property located within close proximity of Bromsgrove town centre. The property briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, dining room, living room, fitted kitchen with dining space, downstairs w.c, a first floor landing leading to two double bedrooms, a family bathroom and an attic bedroom. The property benefits further from off road parking and a garage to the rear, double glazing, gas central heating and a rear garden. EPC: Tbc.
This property is located close to Bromsgrove Town Centre and therefore offers excellent access to a range of local amenities including, First, Middle and High Schools. Along with a good range of both chain and independent shops and supermarkets, pubs restaurants, gp and Dental surgeries. There is also good access to the local road network.
* The property sits behind a brick wall with a metal foot gate and has a part glazed front door leading onto the
* Entrance hallway which has doors leading to the
* Dining room which has a bay window looking out to the front and a feature fireplace
* Living room which has a gas fire inset into a feature fireplace, a door leading to storage underneath the stairs, a door leading to the stairs and double doors opening onto the
* Kitchen which has a mixture of wall mounted and base units, an inset ceramic sink, Rangemaster oven with gas hob, intergrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. The room has a skylight, window looking out to the courtyard and double doors opening onto the rear garden and a door to the
* W.C which has a low level toilet, hand basin and a window looking out to the rear
* First floor landing which is accessed via the stairs coming off the living room and has a window looking out to the side of the property and doors radiating off to
* Bedroom one which has a window looking out to the front of the property, a feature fire and storage over the stairs
* Bedroom two with a window looking out to the rear
* Bathroom which has a corner bath, shower cubicle, low level toilet, wash hand basin and a storage cupboard
* The second floor bedroom is accessed via stairs off the first floor landing and has a window looking out to the rear of the property, a Velux window and storage into the eaves accessed by four doors
* The rear garden is accessed via the double doors off the kitchen and has a block paved area, summer house with double doors, a paved foot path, lawned area and a gate leading to the rear of the property where there is off road parking and access to the garage.
*The agent understands the tenure of the property to be freehold.<br /><br />
3.48m max 3.12m min x 4.45m max 3.6m min
4.57m max 4.06m min x 3.66m
4.32m max 1.63m min x 4.8m max 3.15m min
4.57m max 4.2m min x 3.6m
3.58m max 3.2m min x 2.77m
Bathroom (3.1m x 2.4m (10' 2" x 7' 10"))
Bedroom Three (4.57m x 4.34m (15' 0" x 14' 3"))