***guide price £300,00-£310,00***three double bedrooms***three reception rooms***off road parking***
An extended semi-detached three double bedroom house situated within a quiet cul-de-sac in Pontprennau with excellent transport links to A48, M4 and Cardiff City Centre
***guide price £300,00-£310,00***three double bedrooms***master en-suite*** three reception rooms***off road parking***
We are pleased to offer an extended semi-detached three double bedroom house situated within a quiet cul-de-sac in Pontprennau close to local amenities and schools with excellent transport links to A48, M4 and Cardiff City Centre. Comprising of off road parking for two cars, large open plan lounge diner, kitchen, conservatory, utility room, three double bedrooms and three bathrooms. Like what you see call our sales team today.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 21) please note that the vendor of this property is related to an employee of Peter Alan.
To the front of the property is key block driveway giving space for two cars, lawn area and side access to rear.
Enter the property via Upvc double glazed door into porch way with oak parquet effect laminated flooring, plain walls and ceiling and door leading to lounge diner
With oak parquet affect laminated flooring throughout this spacious lounge diner benefits from plain walls and ceiling with coving, stairs to first floor landing, electric fire place with stone feature surround, two large UPVC double glazed windows to front aspect, two radiators and door leading to kitchen.
With a range of matching wall and base units incorporating worktop space, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, incorporated four ring electric hob and oven with extractor fan over, skirting board night lighting,
space and plumbing for large dishwasher, space for American style fridge freezer, radiator door leading to under stairs storage cupboard and door leading to utility room and open through to conservatory with porcelain flooring throughout.
Surrounded with Upvc double glazed windows overlooking garden views, poly- carbonated double glazed roof panels with double glazed Upvc patio door leading to rear garden, radiator white porcelain tiled flooring and chrome ceiling fan light.
With white porcelain tiled flooring, wall and base units incorporating work top space, stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, wall mounted boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer Upvc double glazed door to rear garden and door leading to downstairs shower room with Wc inset ceiling spot lights.
Shower Room Wc
Located to the rear aspect of the property this quality suite comprises of low level Wc, wash hand basin with cupboard storage, white tiled walls and porcelain tiled flooring, Upvc double glazed window in obscured glass to side aspect, chrome towel radiator and corner shower unit with electric shower over surrounded with toughened glass, satin chrome frame and double sliding doors with chrome handles and pearl stone shower tray that's acrylic capped for high scratch resistance.
First Floor Landing
With carpeted stairs and landing, loft access to two semi boarded separate lofts, doors leading to master bedroom with ensuite, two further bed rooms, large family bathroom and airing cupboard storage housing hot water cylinder with shelf storage and inset spot lights.
Master Bedroom With En -Suite
Located to the front aspect of the property with views over the quiet cul-de-sac through Upvc double glazed windows, laminated flooring, chrome fan lighting, radiator, large built in sliding mirrored door wardrobe and white panelled Bi- fold door leading to ensuite shower room
En-Suite Shower Room
With laminated flooring, low level Wc, wash hand basin with cupboard storage under, tiled walls, inset spot lights and shower cubical with electric shower over
Located to the rear of the property with garden views with laminated flooring, plain walls and ceiling, chrome fan lighting, radiator, built in large sliding mirror door wardrobes and UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect
With laminated flooring, radiator, Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, plain walls and ceiling, chrome fan lighting and built in sliding mirrored door wardrobe space.
This larger than average stylish family bathroom benefits from ceramic tiled walls and tiled flooring, plain ceiling with inset spot lights, chrome towel radiator, Upvc double glazed window in obscured glass to rear aspect, low level Wc, vanity wash hand basin with storage cupboard under and large corner whirlpool jacuzzi bath with mains fed shower attachment
This enclosed rear garden can be access via the side from frontage of the property and benefits from paved patio area ideal for relaxation and el fresco dining with outside lighting and stepped pathway leading to lawn area with a range of shrubs and plants. Main house access via Upvc double glazed patio door into the conservatory and Upvc double glazed door to utility room.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.