Situated in central Brentwood is this one bedroom corner plot apartment located within close proximity to Brentwood's Mainline Railway Station to London Liverpool Street.
The building is entered through an impressive communal entrance with concierge, leads to secure post boxes, lifts and stairs to all floors. The property is located on the fifth floor and comprises entrance hall into hallway leading to an open plan living room/kitchen with built in appliances and double glazed windows, the property benefits a spacious double bedroom and a stylish family bathroom finished to a high standard.
Externally, there is visitors' car parking, a bin store and cycle store.
Living/Kitchen/Dining Room 14' 2" x 13' 2" ( 4.32m x 4.01m )
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 7' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.31m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.