An ideal first purchase, down size or buy to let with this two bedroom mid terrace situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with off road parking and a private rear garden with rear access. Situated within walking distance of shops, schools and public transport.
The property comprises lounge and a modern fitted kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances to the ground floor. Two bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite with shower to the first floor. There is double glazing, gas heating, a private enclosed rear garden with rear access and parking for one car all situated in a quite cul-de-sac within walking distance of amenities.
Lounge 14' 9" x 12' 11" ( 4.50m x 3.94m )
Double glazed door, fitted storage, laminate floor, stairs to the first floor with recess, coved and textured ceiling, television point, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 12' 10" x 8' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window and door to the rear garden, modern fitted wall and base units, space for table and chairs, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer, fitted stainless steel gas hob and electric oven, tiled floor, textured ceiling, radiator, extractor fan, cupboard concealing central heating boiler.
Fitted carpet, loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.28m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted overstairs wardrobe, additional fitted double wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 6' 5" ( 3.51m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to the rear garden, laminate floor, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, a modern white three piece suite comprising a panelled bath and shower, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and storage, low level wc, towel radiator, tile effect floor, extractor fan, textured ceiling.
Laid to lawn, covered entrance porch, outside light and car hardstand.
Decked seating area, laid to lawn, garden shed, enclosed by fencing, water tap.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.