edwardian semi - conveniently located approximately half a mile from Clacton's mainline railway station, town centre and sea front. Fully double glazed throughout, and benefitting from an enclosed rear garden. Call today to arrange A viewing
Lounge 12' 1" x 11' 3" ( 3.68m x 3.43m )
Bay window to front aspect, radiator, chimney.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 10' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, feature fireplace.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 7' 6" ( 4.78m x 2.29m )
Wall and base units, side door, double glazed bay window.
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 3" ( 3.66m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 7' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to side aspect.
Bath, wc, wash hand basin, radiator.
It is our understanding that the Property is not registered at the Land Registry which is the case with a significant proportion of land across England and Wales. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you accordingly.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.