This two bedroom end of terrace freehold house is not to be missed. Located in the sought after North Holmwood area, with easy access to Dorking, and mainline stations, including excellent travel links via the M25.
Presented to an exceptionally high standard, the property features an open plan kitchen / dining room, which is the hub of the home, with ample space for entertaining. Modern fitted kitchen comprising ample works surface space with wall and base units, integral oven, fridge / freezer and dishwasher. Under the stairs, there is a separate cupboard, with the washing machine and dryer - very handy indeed.
The first floor has one double bedroom, and one single bedroom, both with wardrobe space. The family bathroom has a spacious shower cubicle, a wash hand basin, with storage cupboards below, low level wc and double glazed window.
Double glazed doors lead to the secluded rear garden, which has a feature patio area, and lawned area. Allocated separate parking space for one car.
A very pleasing house, presented in exceptional condition, located in one of the more popular locations in Dorking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.