** Don't miss out on this delightful three bedroom detached cottage with so much to offer ** Call us now to arrange your viewing.
William H Brown are delighted to present this charming cottage with character features. The property briefly comprises of: Kitchen, utility, dining room, lounge, study area, conservatory, ground floor wc, three bedrooms, family bathroom, master with en-suite and front & rear gardens.
Great Ryburgh is a popular village situated approximately two miles to the east of Fakenham. It benefits from a post office/village store, primary school, public house and historic church. Further amenities can be found in the Market Town of Fakenham. Fakenham which has a range of shopping facilities, supplemented by the regular Thursday Markets. There are schools for all aged along with medical facilities. The town enjoys good road links to both King's Lynn and Norwich, King's Lynn having a main line railway to Cambridge and London, and Norwich having an International Airport. The town offers various leisure opportunities including ten pin bowling, cinema, library, several public houses and restaurants. There are many country pursuits nearby, most notably the unspoilt North Norfolk coastline, national hunt racing at fakenham and several golf courses.
Utility 8' 9" x 7' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.31m )
Roofed porch entrance, entrance door to the side, fitted with a range of base units with worksurfaces over with butler sink, space and plumbing for washing and original tiled flooring.
Kitchen 14' x 7' 2" ( 4.27m x 2.18m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Space and plumbing for washing dishwasher, space for slot in cooker and space for fridge-freezer. Downlighters and double glazed windows to the side and rear.
Lounge 12' 3" x 12' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.71m )
Double glazed windows to the front, stairs to the first floor landing, fully working feature fireplace and two radiators.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 11' 11" Max ( 3.68m x 3.63m Max )
Double glazed window to the front and side, storage cupboard, larder cupboard, fire place with electric fireplace (This can be opened up and have a wood burner fitted) and radiator.
Study Area 14' 10" x 7' 2" ( 4.52m x 2.18m )
Downlighters and opening to:
Conservatory 13' 9" x 8' 8" ( 4.19m x 2.64m )
Windows to the rear, French doors opening into the garden, wooden flooring and access to:
Ground Floor Wc
WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled flooring and double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the lounge, storage cupboard, airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, feature fire place and fitted wardrobe.
WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 7' 4" ( 4.34m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the rear, sloped ceilings and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" Max x 7' 3" ( 2.90m Max x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the rear and side, sloped ceiling and radiator.
WC, wash hand basin, bath with tiled splashbacks and shower over. Heated towel rail, part tiled walls and double glazed window to the side.
To the front of the property is lawned garden, brick weave driveway offering ample off road parking, a carport and access to the rear.
To the rear of the property is a generous lawned garden enclosed by fence and a flint wall. There is a York stone patio seating area and the garden boasts from two apple, one cherry, one pear, along with other mature shrubs. It also benefits from one tool shed and one potting shed
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.