Well situated two bedroom terraced home within the City of Lincoln with accommodation to briefly comprise of; entrance into lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room
Two bedroom terraced home conveniently located within the popular City of Lincoln with a range of amenities nearby. The property boasts two reception rooms including lounge and dining room, kitchen and shower room, with two bedrooms to the first floor. Ideal investment property
Lounge 14' 4" including stairs x 11' 7" ( 4.37m including stairs x 3.53m )
Door to front aspect leads into property, Window to front aspect, stairs to first floor
Dining Room 11' 7" x 11' 3" ( 3.53m x 3.43m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator
Kitchen 5' 11" x 12' 1" ( 1.80m x 3.68m )
Window to side aspect, fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units with worksurface over and inset sink/drainer, space for cooker and fridge, plumbing and space for washing machine
Shower cubicle, radiator, wash hand basin, WC
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 11' 6" ( 3.43m x 3.51m )
window to rear aspect, radiator, TV point
Bedroom Two 14' 8" x 8' 3" ( 4.47m x 2.51m )
Window to front aspect, radiator, TV point
small courtyard garden to front aspect and rear garden laid to patio with timber shed and raised beds.
Please note there is a shared path giving access to the front of the property and access to the passage to the rear garden
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.