Offered for sale is this fully renovated three bedroom semi-detched bungalow, ideally located in a popular area of Worksop close to local shops and amenities and with bus links to the town centre and surrounding areas. Offered with no upward chain, early viewings are highly recommended.
William H Brown are pleased to be the selling agent of this fully renovated three bedroom semi-detched bungalow, ideally located in a popular area of Worksop close to local shops and amenities and with bus links to the town centre and surrounding areas. In brief, the property comprises of lounge, inner hall, kitchen, bedroom with en-suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom, whilst to the outside is front and rear gardens as well as a driveway providing off-street parking. Offered with no upward chain, early viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate the property on offer.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Buckingham Rise, Worksop
Lounge 14' 7" x 14' 4" ( 4.45m x 4.37m )
Front facing double glazed entrance door, front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 7' 9" ( 3.78m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units along with worksurfaces incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer with splashback tiling, integrated oven with gas hob and cooker hood, hotpoint washing machine, worcester boiler, central heating radiator, rear facing double glazed window, rear facing double glazed door to garden.
Bedroom One 9' 7" x 17' 8" ( 2.92m x 5.38m )
Front and rear facing double glazed windows.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, enclosed shower cubicle, tiled floor, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.49m )
Front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 10' 6" ( 2.06m x 3.20m )
Rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, tiled walls and floor, central heating radiator, rear facing double glazed obscure window.
To the front of the property is a gated driveway providing off-street parking and front garden fenced to front and side with lawn.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden fenced to sides and rear with lawn and brick-built outbuilding.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.