A very rarely available spacious three bedroom flat with stunning far reaching views over Wimbledon Park Golf Club and the boating lake. Benefiting from three bedrooms, a garage, and a very spacious lounge, Osborne House is ideally positioned for access into both Southfields and Wimbledon Village.
A very rarely available spacious three bedroom flat with stunning far reaching views over Wimbledon Park Golf Club and the boating lake. Comprising of three bedrooms, a very generous lounge-diner, a bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath, a separate shower room, and a kitchen. There is ample storage available throughout the flat, and even more available externally as the flat benefits from having it's own garage. There is a large balcony to the front which offers the stunning views which is accessed via large sliding doors providing plenty of light to the apartment.
Osborne House is ideally positioned for access into both Southfields and Wimbledon Village, with a vast array of shops, bars and restaurants available in both locations. Wimbledon Park is just over the road and a further expanse of green open space at Wimbledon Common is not too much further afield. Southfields Underground Station is a short walk away with the District Line connecting London, as well as regular bus services running along Wimbledon Park Road.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.