open house - Saturday 16th October 10:00 - 15:00, contact us for details.
A Charming three double bedroom family home set in a popular quiet residential road close to schools and transport links into London.
The property comprises of two reception rooms, separate kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms and private garden. This home is ideal for a buyer to come in a put their own stamp on a property.
The property is conveniently located within a short walk of Wallington station providing links into Central London, and close to regular bus routes with Mellows Park close by. Nearby Purley Way offers a host of superstores, supermarkets and branded shopping, as well as leisure facilities including cinema and bowling. Wallington Town centre is walking distance and Croydon town centre, just a short bus or tram ride away provides a larger selection of shops, bars, restaurants and amenities.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.