Executive apartment in a the popular viewpoint river development with a winter garden and allocated secure parking virtually on the banks of the River Thames and walking distance to Clapham Junction, for more details click here...
Main - Set within the recently constructed Viewpoint Development on York Road and set back from the Thames Walk, the apartment with it's westerly aspect is light and bright. Further benefits include a winter garden balcony and allocated secure underground car parking space, as well as a lovely communal garden.
Living Dining - The main living area is light and bright and combines well with the open plan fitted kitchen. There is direct access to the winter garden balcony.
Principal Bedroom - Is large and spacious with a superior en-suite and fitted wardrobes, there is also views onto the balcony which enhances the lighting to the room.
Bedroom 2 - Spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and westerly views.
Bathroom - Well appointed contemporary bathroom with overhead waterfall shower
The apartment has easy access to many local facilities along the waterfront and also a plethora of choice for transport links. The Thames Clipper and Clapham Junction Station is within walking distance. The Thames tow path can also be accessed via the communal gardens.
Nearby is Battersea Square which has several eateries including Gordon Ramsay's London House, Battersea Park, Fulham and Kings Road Chelsea all are within walking distance. There are also a number of excellent schools in the area.
Winter Garden - Balcony with glazing to allow use throughout the seasons
Parking - Allocated secure underground parking
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.