A two double bedroom first floor apartment designed to a high specification. This residence could be an ideal first home or a great investment opportunity with New Southgate Mainline Station just 0.6 miles making it appealing to buyers needing to commute to Central London in less than 30 minutes.
Comprises of open plan living modern kitchen dining area overlooking well-tended communal gardens. Two double bedrooms, one with en-suite facilities and a lovely fitted bathroom. The property also benefits from a residents private gym and has one allocated parking space. This development is approached and entered via remote accessed gates giving the sense of not only additional security but a true sense of exclusive living in Friern Barnet.
Steeped in history, New Southgate & Friern Barnet also known as little Barnet is perfect for both families and commuters. For those needing good transport links, Friern Barnet benefits from fast access in and out of central London via the zone four Piccadilly Line tube station at Arnos Grove and Overground at New Southgate. For car users, the A406 (North Circular Road) is nearby.
Friern Barnet is a leafy suburb of gardens, tree lined roads and green spaces. Receiving green flag award The Edwardian Friary Park boasts nine hectares of ancient oak trees and plenty of facilities including a children's playground, tennis courts, pitch and putt and a café. A Prominent feature of the park is the statue 'Bringer of Peace' dedicated to the memory of King Edward VII.
The area consists of late Victorian and early Edwardian properties, along with other large houses of later periods and many smaller semi-detached and terraced houses. There are also some areas of modern housing incorporating the help to buy scheme.
Reception Area 12' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.71m x 2.82m )
Kitchen / Diner 17' 6" x 10' 9" ( 5.33m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 14' 11" x 10' 2" ( 4.55m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 11' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.15m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.