Canada Road is two double bedroom maisonette and situated on a quiet residential road which is within close proximity to North Acton playing fields, local schools and easy access to West & East Acton tube, Acton Mainline and the A40.
This spacious and well-presented first floor maisonette in Acton offers space a good location and is a short walk to the popular North Acton playing fields and transport links such as West & East Acton tube station (Central line) and Acton mainline (Great Western and oncoming Crossrail). The property offers a bright & airy 14' reception/dining room, a separate stylish modern kitchen with integrated appliances, a front master double bedroom, a second double bedroom and a family bathroom. Other benefits include built in cupboard in both bedrooms, useful boarded loft storage, loft potential (stpp), double glazing throughout and a rear private large garden with a shed & storeroom. Ealing Broadway/Common and Shepherds Bush is also within easy access offering a variety of transport links, amenities, super markets, the popular Westfield's retail shopping centre and abundance of restaurants, bars and cafes. The A40/M40 is also easily accessible. Please call the Ealing branch to arrange a viewing on !
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.