Barnard Marcus Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this share of freehold 1 bedroom ground floor maisonette with its own patio garden which has direct access onto a beautiful communal gardenand and allocated parking.
Barnard Marcus Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this spacious 1 bedroom share of freehold ground floor maisonette with its own patio garden which has direct access onto a beautiful communal garden. This larger than average apartment is offered for sale in excellent decorative order with newly fitted carpets and double glazing. With direct access and views of the beautiful southerly aspect garden making it ideal for summer BBQs or just to unwind when the long summer evening finally arrive.
Further benefits include double glazed windows, gas central heating, built in storage, share of freehold and its own private entrance and allocated parking.
Listergate is located on Upper Richmond Road, just west of Putney High Street. The property is well served by both the 337 & 430 buses, providing regular services to Richmond, Clapham, Putney & Kensington. Furthermore, both Barnes & Putney railway stations are close by, meaning that commuters are within easy reach of London Waterloo.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.