Located in commuters heaven with a contemporary twist. The apartment, which is located in a fantastic location and block, offers bright and airy open plan kitchen/ reception room with large sliding doors to a juliette balcony with views towards London's skyline. You have a spacious bedroom with buil
Located in commuters heaven with a contemporary twist. The apartment, which is located in a fantastic location and block, offers bright and airy open plan kitchen/ reception room with large sliding doors to a juliette balcony with views towards London's skyline. You have a spacious bedroom with built in storage cupboard and a well-maintained bathroom. Other benefits include an allocated parking space, new carpet and communal gardens. This is a must view property! Call Barnard Marcus today to book your appointment to view.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.