open house - Saturday 23rd October 10:00 - 12:00, contact us for details.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this extremely spacious three bedroom family home with a huge rear garden and a 94 sq ft outdoor office. The property boasts a bay fronted lounge, open-plan dining with breakfast bar and fitted kitchen, three generous bedrooms and modern family bathroom.
An extremely spacious and beautifully presented 1940's mid-terraced house, boasting period features and a surprisingly large garden.
This family home boasts spacious accommodation throughout with three large bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor, and on the ground floor a bay fronted lounge and open-plan dining with modern fitted kitchen and breakfast bar offering lots of storage space. There are feature fireplaces in both the lounge and dining room, perfect for the winter cosy evenings!
The property further benefits from a huge garden laid out on three layers with generous green area, plenty of flowers and bushes and a spacious decking and barbecue area which leads onto the 94 sq ft outdoor office.
There is additional scope for development too as the loft room could be converted to another bedroom and large en suite.
You can't beat the location of this home if you need to commute to London, the mainline station is a short walk away with and offers fast connections into both London Bridge and London Victoria in just over 30 minutes!
Redhill town centre offers a selection of shops and cafes, with Belfry shopping centre and Donyngs leasure centre nearby. Redhill Common and Earlswood Lakes are also close by for some lovely country walks.
Reigate town centre is also a short drive away for more high street shops and other pubs and restaurants.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.