Allen & Harris Didcot - A well-presented & spacious ground floor two bedroom apartment. Located in the popular Great Western Park in Didcot. No onward chain.
A well-presented and spacious ground floor two bedroom apartment. Located in the popular Great Western Park in Didcot.
Contemporary accommodation comprises of a secure entry system, entrance hall with storage cupboard, two double bedrooms, bathroom and an open plan living / kitchen area. The bright and spacious room benefits from double box bay windows and a fully fitted kitchen.
Constructed in 2011 with a 125 year lease this well-presented home benefits from UPVC double glazing, has two allocated parking spaces and is being sold with no onward chain.
Situated to the West of Didcot town centre, Great Western park is ideally situated for access to the A34 and the mainline railway station. The town centre offers offers comprehensive leisure and sporting facilities. The popular Orchard Centre provides a multiplex cinema, Cornerstone art centre and various cafes, restaurants and many shops. There is a large Sainsburys supermarket and there are further plans to expand the centre bringing in further national retailers. The excellent mainline train service into London Paddington is frequent and takes approx 45 minutes.
Living / Kitchen 24' 1" x 14' 7" Max ( 7.34m x 4.45m Max )
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 8' 7" ( 4.60m x 2.62m )
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 14' 6" ( 2.62m x 4.42m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.