Lot 11 **for sale by online auction** on 02/11/2021 09:30A raised ground floor studio flat in need of modernisation. The property is situated within a Grade II listed building, approximately half a mile from The Belfry shopping centre and Redhill station, with East Surrey Hospital and Gatwick airport found to the south.
The flat has its own entrance on the left side of the building, from the front aspect on Brighton Road.
Local Authority Reigate & Banstead Borough Council
EPC Rating D
By prior appointment with the auctioneers
Share of Freehold
Raised Ground FloorEntrance hall, living area, provision for separate kitchen, bathroomExteriorCar portElectric HeatingNo warranty is given for its working order
For viewing times, or agents' details, please go to the Harman Healy website. Interested parties must rely on their own inspection. Measurements are not taken by the auctioneers.
Legal documentation can be downloaded for free from our website.
For viewing details please go to the Harman Healy website
Guide price definition - Guide prices are provided as an indication of the sellers current minimum acceptable price at auction. They are not necessarily figures that a property will sell for, and may change at any time prior to the auction. The guide price may not be the minimum sale price, which can be higher or lower.
Reserve price definition - The reserve price is the minimum acceptable price under the hammer, which remains confidential, and may change at any time prior to the auction. Unless otherwise stated, each property will be sold subject to a reserve. The reserve is expected to be set no more than 10% above a fixed figure guide price, or within a guide price range.
General enquiries: Please read the important information below first and visit our website, which will answer most of your questions.
- Please refer to the Special Conditions of Sale & General Conditions of Sale for details of any additional fees, costs or disbursements (if applicable), which will form part of the contract.
- If you are the successful bidder, contracts are exchanged immediately upon the fall of the hammer.
- A 10% deposit subject to a minimum of £3,000 (whichever is the greater) is payable at the point of exchange, along with a £1,000 (including VAT) contracts administration charge.
- All bidders must register online, providing proof of identity (eg. Current passport or driving licence) & proof of address (e.g. Utility bill or bank statement). If buying in a company name we need a letter of authority on company letterhead, as well a proof of id & address for a company director or secretary.
- The period allowed for completion of the sale varies but will usually be either 14,21 or 28 days after the auction, depending on the terms of the contract.
- The golden rule is know what you are bidding on and make sure you have the necessary finance in place before attending the auction. Once you have successfully bid on a property you have entered into a legally binding contract