Offered with no onward chain is this beautifully presented detached family home, which was built by Charlesgate Homes in 2014 to a high specification throughout and is located in a small private driveway of four other properties within the popular area of Earley.
This beautifully presented detached family home was constructed to a high specification approximately 7 years ago by Charlesgate Homes and is situated in a private drive with four other houses. The property offers a stunning fitted kitchen/breakfast room with built in appliances and utility room, spacious lounge and large conservatory. On the first floor the master bedroom with ensuite, three further double bedrooms and two further bonus rooms/home offices on the second floor. Outside there is a private rear garden which backs onto meadows and a garage with driveway parking. Further benefits include underfloor heating to the ground floor and a car charging port.
The property is ideally located within walking distance of bus routes to Reading town centre and Earley train station and also offers easy access to the A329M, M4 and A33 to Basingstoke.
Lounge 23' 2" x 11' 9" ( 7.06m x 3.58m )
Conservatory 11' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.10m )
Kitchen/dining Room 18' 7" x 17' 10" ( 5.66m x 5.44m )
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 12' 9" x 13' 8" into wardrobe ( 3.89m x 4.17m into wardrobe )
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.61m )
Bedroom Three 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
Bedroom Four 11' 1" x 11' 9" ( 3.38m x 3.58m )
Second Floor Landing
Bonus Room 15' 3" x 7' 10" ( 4.65m x 2.39m )
Bonus Room 15' 3" x 8' 7" ( 4.65m x 2.62m )
Enclosed Rear Garden
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.