A spacious, extended three bedroom semi detached bungalow with lovely south facing garden and detached 30' garage/outbuilding, situated in the favoured village of Bathampton.
This well presented home provides good all round living space which has been improved in recent years and offers flexibility to suit a range of diverse requirements.
There are excellent distant views both from the front rooms and the splendid rear garden, which rises gently away from the rear terrace, which is a fabulous sun-trap area for outside dining and relaxing. This connects perfectly with the large conservatory.
There is a long driveway for several vehicles, leading up to the detached garage/workshop, which has the capacity to be converted into a part home office or annexe, subject to any necessary consents being obtained.
Situated just on the north-eastern fringes of the City of Bath, and with easy access to its centre by bus, car and along the canal towpath. Bathampton Village has a Doctors Surgery, a new spar convenience store, cafe, a primary school rated as 'Outstanding', and two renowned pub/restaurants by the canal and Avon.
With double glazed front door, and inner door to entrance hall.
Storage cupboard, radiator.
Living Room 15' 2" Into bay x 12' Max ( 4.62m Into bay x 3.66m Max )
Double glazed bay window with distant view, fireplace with gas coal fire and marble hearth and insert, radiator.
Dining Room 12' x 8' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.49m )
With opening from living room, double glazed doors to conservatory.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' ( 3.68m x 3.05m )
Double glazed front aspect and side window, with distant views, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 9' ( 2.79m x 2.74m )
Door and wide view open window to conservatory. Range of units at two levels with worksurfaces and tiled backdrops, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing and space for washing machine, fridge and electric cooker.
Conservatory 18' x 9' 4" ( 5.49m x 2.84m )
Double glazed double doors and windows onto rear terrace and garden with vertical blinds and retractable roof blinds, radiator.
With doorway from kitchen and opening form conservatory. Deep storage cupboard, housing Worcester central heating boiler and modern electric circuit breaker.
Bedroom Two 10' Max x 9' 2" Max ( 3.05m Max x 2.79m Max )
L shaped room, side aspect double glazed window, radiator.
With wc and wash hand basin
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 8' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.51m )
Double glazed rear aspect window, radiator.
Shower Room 7' 11" x 5' 5" ( 2.41m x 1.65m )
Side aspect double glazed window, corner shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin, radiator.
Laid to hard landscaping, private drive for several vehicles leading to detached garage.
Paved terrace, lawns, ornamental pond, timber shed.
30'5 x 9'00 (min door width 6'11) With remote control up and over door, side aspect double glazed windows, power and light.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.