***Please quote HAY219 when enquiring.***
- Introduction -
A well-presented home in this idyllic rural village boasting its own private garden and parking. Nature reserve form a part of the local amenities in addition to a primary school, gp surgery, pubs, restaurants, supermarket and petrol station.
Shared ownership is a government backed scheme that can be a stepping stone to completely owning your own home. If you’re finding it difficult to save for a deposit this is a great option as the amount you’ll need is based on the share you’re buying. At this property a 5% deposit is within reach - just £1,937 for a 25% share!
- Full Description -
- Front door leads to entrance hallway with a downstairs WC and storage cupboard.
- Lounge looks out to small lawned area and parking bays
- Kitchen boasts matching wall and base units and contrasting worktops with integrated appliances. Window to the rear aspect and stainless steel extractor fan.
- Master bedroom with space for wardrobe and looks out to small lawned area and parking bays.
- Bathroom has a bath with an overhead shower, glass screen, WC, wash hand basin.
- Upstairs landing with access to loft for additional storage space.
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows.
- Fitted carpets are fitted throughout while vinyl is fitted to the kitchen and bathroom.
- Private fenced rear garden with patio, laid with lawn offering views of rolling hills.
- Allocated parking for one car.
- Costs -
1-bedroom house (mid-terrace)
Price - £38,750*
Rent - £228.69pm
Service charge - £51.59pm**
*This represents a 25% share of the full open market value of £155,000
**This includes: Management charge, building insurance and service charge. Rent and service charges are reviewed annually.
- General Information -
Lease: 125 years from 1st July 2019
Years remaining on lease: 123 approx.
Approximate internal area: 63 sq. M.
Local Authority: Craven District Council
Council Tax Band: B
EPC Rating: B (84)
- Terms, conditions and requirements -
Minimum household income requirement: £16,437 per annum
Deposit: If you will be obtaining a mortgage you will need at least £1,937 in savings (i.e. A 5% deposit).
^If your deposit is more than 5%, the minimum income requirements may be less. Please contact us for further details.
Application process: A financial assessment must be completed before any physical viewing can take place. This forms part of Home Group’s buyer approval process. These assessments are carried out remotely by The Mortgage People. Once you have confirmed an interest in purchasing a property, the contact details will be made available.
We will not carry out any credit checks or contact any reference agencies without your written consent.
Help to Buy Agent: In order to apply you must be registered with Help to Buy North. You will need to provide your htb reference when completing the application process.
Current homeowners: Anyone who currently owns a home must have a sale agreed to apply.
Local connection: Applicants must have a local connection to Craven District Council.
- Viewings -
Viewings are held strictly by appointment - call today to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Applications are only accepted from those who have viewed the property. If you have viewed and would like to apply please register your interest with the Resales Team.